Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome to And Tutus for All!

Today was my long anticipated first photo shoot for my shop and I cant tell you how excited I am to finally make this dream a reality. so cliche i know, but it could not be more true. 

When I was a little girl, my aunt made me a tutu for Halloween and I absolutely loved it! I constantly asked to wear it and wanted it even when I was older and way too big to wear it. Now that I have a little girl I LOVE making and dressing her in tutus...she doesn't mind it either! After a few years of making tutus for my friends little girls for birthday and shower gifts, started thinking seriously about opening a shop. It wasn't until my friend's baby shower when it became really obvious that it shouldn't be a dream anymore. After she opened the tutu, I walked away from the shower with 6 orders for more tutus. HOW INCREDIBLE IS THAT?? 

After lots of planning, it hit me one day that I should not only make them for little girls but for everyone! And no, not the skanky tutus you'll find for adults everywhere...really nice ones that you could wear to a party or event. 

My most favorite part of the whole shop is the fact that everything is custom. I have a selection of colors and styles that you can choose from but if you do not see something that you like, please let me know and I will design a one of a kind tutu just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment